Outdoor payment terminal (OPT) for public petrol stations, compatible with centralized management and preselection-capable pumps. Modern design with deep customisation options of the user interface.
- Fuel purchase
- E-Vignette purchase
- Mobile balance top-up
- Paysafecard purchase
- Nayax car wash balance top-up
- HUF and EUR support without direct cash payback.
- If the filling prematurely ends, the OPT prints a voucher for the remaining sum.
Bank card purchases
- If the filling prematurely ends, the remaining sum will be unlocked on the Customer's bank account.
Fuel card purchases
- Self-issued RFID and magnetic stripe cards, DKV, WAG, UTA international fuel cards are all supported.
Petrol unloading recording
- The OPT switches to unloading mode
- Determining tank levels before and after unloading
- Levels can either be gathered automatically via level sensors or typed in manually after the measuring stick checks.
- The before and after levels are stored and can be compared to the stock entry documents
Modes of operation
- Stand-alone operation on unmanned petrol stations.
- Complementing traditional petrol stations where some of the pumps are controlled by the OPT and others by in-shop checkout system.
- Pumps can also be controlled by the staff during the day and by the OPT at night.